Monday, January 4, 2021

Name your Dragon

 If you had a pet dragon, what would you name it?


If I had a pet dragon I would name it based on what element dragon it is. So, for example, if I had an ice dragon I would name it Shard and Earth dragon = Rocky, and so on.


In the comments pls put which type of dragon you would what and what would you name it. 


So like the last blog pls number it like 1…, and 2…


Example - 


  1. Fire

  2. Blaze

As an example according to these results - My spirit animal is Salamander, because a salamander is always ready and represents the power of fire.


According to your results I will reply in the chat to you and tell you your spirit animal.


And for more blogs made by my friend- Gokul pls visit thecoloradansblog.blogspot.com






2 comments:

Homework

Hello, Would you rather have more homework or less.  For me I feel there are lots of pros and cons to this question. Homework Opens A Bridge...