Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Thanksgiving with Gokul ( Part 1 )

 This will be a two-part article that was inspired by my friend. This is part 1 of this small series. I'm excited to see how things turn out. 

Plans: Our plan is to first eat, it's Thanksgiving. after we will watch a movie. the next day we hope to go to Bishops Castle a small cabin converted into a small castle. Bishops Castle was built by Jim bishop and has a fire breathing dragon and has hosted many wedding ceremonies. For more info be sure to check out the website Bishop Castle and the day after should be a mellow and relaxing day.

I hope that this visit turns out well. Write to me soon.

Cited by My friend Gokul

Owner and Creator of Coloradan’s blog pls view that too.   Web address = https://thecoloradansblog.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homework

Hello, Would you rather have more homework or less.  For me I feel there are lots of pros and cons to this question. Homework Opens A Bridge...